You have an existing terminal server installation and want to add a new session host server.
- Install a new server instance, and add it to the domain
- Open Server Manager on the existing management server
- Choose manage in the top right corner of the server manager, and add the new server to the management console.
- In the left hand column of the server manager choose “Remote Desktop Services”
- Choose Overview
- Choose Deployment Servers
- Choose “Add Remote Desktop Session Host Servers”
- The server should now be listed as an option to be added.
You may encounter slight changes depending on your server version and exact scenario, but this should be spot on for a default session based install, and at least point you in the right direction for other scenario’s.